- The types of information we collect when you visit the Apperson website or subscribe to or otherwise use the Apperson services, both free and paid (collectively, our “Services”).
- Our practices for using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing the information collected.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services. This information includes the following:
Information You Provide Directly to Us. The information we collect on or through our Services may include the following:
- Information you provide when you complete our online forms and register for our Services. This information may include the name of your school, your name and email address. And may also include your phone number and physical address. If you are subscribing to fee-paid Services, we may also collect credit card and other billing/payment information.
- Records and copies of your correspondence, including email address, if you contact us for any reason.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our Services and the fulfillment of your orders for our Services.
Information We Collect Automatically. As you navigate through and interact with our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and usage patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Services, including the resources that you access and use on the Services.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
- Responses to our email communications to you.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services, known as behavioral tracking. See below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. This data helps us to improve our Services and to deliver better and more personalized features to you, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Services according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Services.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide your information.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any agreements entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services or any additional products or services we offer or provide.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- For the purpose of aggregated statistical analysis of how you and others use our Services, unless prohibited by the terms of our license agreement with you.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use information we collect to contact schools and teachers about our own and third parties’ goods and services that we believe may be of interest. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, see What Are Your Choices About How We Use and Share Your Information? below.
How Is Yo